- Text or structure-based chemistry information, spectra and properties from the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Thermochemical data and spectra from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- USDA Nutrient Database
- Energy content of a wide variety of foods from the United States Department of Agriculture. Enter keyword (e.g. peanut or corn puff) and press return. Then click on the report button (a 100 g sample size is convenient.)
- Chemical structure, toxicity, and physical property searching from the National Library for Medicine.
- FDA DailyMed
- FDA labels and package inserts of marketed drugs for each brand name.
- Drug data and drug target (i.e. sequence, structure, and pathway) information.
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (ChEBI)
- Dictionary of small chemical compounds from the European Bioinformatics Institute. Select the stars option (manually curated data.)
- Pubchem Compounds
- Free repository non-curated database of 30 million chemical molecules.
- Total Syntheses
- Name reactions, organic synthesis search by transformation, protecting groups, and total syntheses
- ChemSpider SyntheticPages
- Interactive database of synthetic chemistry hosted at the Royal Society of Chemistry. "We publish practical and reliable organic, organometallic and inorganic chemical synthesis, reactions and procedures deposited by synthetic chemists. Synthetic methods on the site are updated continuously by chemists working in academic and industrial research laboratories. ChemSpider SyntheticPages encourages submissions from graduate students, postdocs, industrialists and academics."
- One compound per paper (Open Access Journal)
July 26, 2021
by George Lisensky